The JRich Report made it’s official debut Tuesday on the EYES Radio Network on FootballNewsNow.com.
Hosted by former Oakland Raiders and Seattle Seahawks defensive lineman Jay Richardson and Football News Now founder Chuck Carroll, the show got off to a rousing start as Richardson talked about his fondness for sacking San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers.
Raiders safety Mike Mitchell was a guest on the program and got the chance to wish Al Davis a happy 82nd birthday.
Seahawks cornerback Roy Lewis also joined Jay and Chuck to discuss coming off injured reserve and having to deal with rehabbing during the lockout without the assistance of the Seahawks training staff.
- Chuck earns Jay’s respect with “Coming To America” knowledge
- Jay’s experience as a free agent during the NFL Lockout
- Jay Richardson Foundation annual camp recap
- What you should do when you’re pulled over by the police
- Bad Boys 3 in production
- NFL lockout update
- Origins of THE Ohio State
Guest: Raiders Safety Mike Mitchell
- Mike’s involvement with the Jay Richardson Foundation and giving back
- Happy birthday Al Davis
- Living up to second-round pick status
- New coaches, same Al Davis
Guest: Vittorio Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle
- When will the lockout end?
- Where will the Raiders finish in 2011?
- Jay likes to sack Philip Rivers
Guest: Seahawks CB Roy “We Believe” Lewis
- Seahawks turned season around
- Marshawn Lynch “beast mode” touchdown
- Rehabbing without team trainers
- Wrap up
- NBA Lockout
- What are the Miami Heat going to do?
- Give us a grade